Amblers Orchard, Leeds
Integrating housing health and care to reduce dependency and maximise independence for older people.
On Westerton Walk, in the Tingley area of Leeds, Amblers Orchard is our newest “extra care” service designed to keep people aged 55 and over with support needs healthy and active for longer.
If you'd like to speak to someone about living at Amblers Orchard complete the form and we'll be back in touch.
We’ve worked closely with our team of developers, interior designers, and architects to make sure each of the 63 apartments is packed with clever design features to keep residents active, confident and most of all, happy.
Making residents feel safe and independent is our focus. And you’ll see this throughout the design and services provided, such as:
- The right floor surfaces to stop trips and falls
- Custom-designed kitchens with eye-level side hung ovens
- Pull out larder units making it easier for people with reduced mobility
- Contrasting units, handles, and worktop colour schemes in our kitchens which don’t just look fabulous, they’re helpful for people with visual impairments
- En-suite Jack and Jill wet floor shower rooms spacious enough to be wheelchair accessible
As well as onsite 24/7 care provision if needed.
Meet our colleagues...
Say hello to our brilliant colleagues who support our customers at Amblers Orchard.
Take a sneak peek...
Amblers Orchard opened in December 2021. If you can't wait to have a look around watch our virtual tour to see more.
Number of apartments
22 two bed and 41 one bed for affordable rent
Restaurant, salon, gardens and guest suite