|5 minute read time
How to remove small patches of mould in your home
Sofia Bunce, digital content executive
Discovering small mould patches in your home is completely normal, but knowing how to clean it properly is the key to making sure mould doesn't return.
Read this step by step guide or watch our YouTube video on how to remove small patches of mould for tips on dealing with damp and mould when the weather turns cold.
Before you start, here's what you will need:
- Rubber gloves
- An old rag
- Mould spray (you can find this at your local shop
- Pop on your rubber gloves
- Grab your mould remover spray and rag
Slide note... remember to clear the area of any items that could be damaged.
- Spray the mould with the mould remover and leave it to sit for two minutes
- Wipe the area clean with your old rag
- If this hasn't fully worked, repeat this process