|5 minute read
Home achievement programme
Written by Andrew Fisher, marketing lead health
Did you know we have a training programme specially created for customers?
Our home achievement programme (HAP) covers a range of areas including:
- Dealing with debt
- Physical health
- Digital skills such as getting online, using email and staying safe online
The programme has been running for over 10 years, there are 1080 customers currently enrolled and you could join them! There are loads of benefits to taking part. These include learning new skills, building your confidence and improving your overall wellbeing.
Watch below for more.
We fully fund the programme, so you don’t need to worry about costs. You just need to be willing to invest some time in you. There are over 40 modules to choose from, here are some of the main areas we focus on:
- Managing your tenancy
- Health and wellbeing
- Social responsibility (how your actions affect society and the environment)
- Helping you to be independent
There are a number of great benefits customers have experienced since taking part in the programme, here are just a few:
- Feeling more confident
- Able to be more resilient when facing challenging times
- Improved literacy skills
- Living more independently
- Increased physical and mental wellbeing
- Better access to jobs
- Able to manage money well
If you like the sound of our HAP, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with our team.