Welcome to Home Group

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to browse this site, you give consent for cookies to be used. For more details, please read our cookie policy.

Skip to content

Your tenancy

Mutual exchange

If your situation has changed and you need to move home, you might be able to swap houses with someone who’s also renting their home from a housing association or local authority and wants a change. This is called a mutual exchange.

Image: Mutual exchange

If you're thinking of moving by swapping your home then here's some useful frequently asked questions to help you on your way.

Help us improve our website. Did you find this web page useful?

Thank you for your anonymous feedback about our website. If you need help with a non-website issue please use our get in touch option.

Please add your comments below: