There are some things you need to be aware of when you're renting a property from Home Group.

TV licence


If you're planning to watch live television, even if it's on a laptop or tablet, you need a TV Licence. Read our guide.

Free legal advice


If you find you need a solicitor, it can be very confusing and very expensive. However, you may be eligible for free legal advice.

Customer guide to fixed term tenancies

Download our guide to fixed term tenancies.