Does Home Group provide contents insurance for my home?


Many tenants believe that Home Group automatically insures their furniture, belongings and decorations against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage.

This is not the case and it is recommended that all tenants take out their own private contents insurance to cover themselves in the unfortunate event that their home is damaged in some way. 

Home Group has a deal with a leading provider of contents insurance. Find out more here.