My walls have thin cracks in them - what should I do?


Your rent includes payment towards the cost of most repair and maintenance work, however you also have some responsibilities for keeping your home maintained to a reasonable standard. 

This includes being responsible for some minor repairs, including filling minor internal cracks in plaster.  

If you’re concerned about the size of the cracks in your plaster, get in touch and we’ll organise an inspection of your home.