How can I find a registered gas engineer?


If you need the help of a registered gas engineer - for example, to install a gas cooker - you can find a local, registered engineer through the Gas Safe Register

This is the official registration scheme in the United Kingdom for installers and maintenance engineers dealing with gas appliances.

It's vital you allow Home Group to perform a safety check on your gas boiler every year.

As well as being a legal requirement it's common sense to keep you and your family safe by ensuring your boiler is working correctly.

Find out more about our Gas Access Campaign.