I have pests/vermin in my home - what should I do?


If you have pests or vermin in your home, please contact your local council or authority to organise removal of the pests. 

If there has been any damage caused by the pests, Home Group will be able to repair this damage once the pests or vermin have been removed.

If you are a Home Scotland tenant, please get in touch.