Home Group, a social enterprise and a charity with a turnover of over £325m, is one of the UK’s largest providers of high quality housing and supported housing services and products.
Founded in the North East by an Act of Parliament in the 1930s, our mission is:
- We house over 120,000 people a year, managing 55,000 homes in over 200 local authority areas in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Each year this includes working with almost 30,000 vulnerable people through 500+ supported housing, justice and health services.
- We are the UK’s largest provider of care and support services with 36 years’ experience.
- We have a turnover of £327 million and assets valued at £2.8 billion.
- 92% of our customers and 94% of our clients are satisfied with our services.