Home Group, a social enterprise and a charity with a turnover of over £350m, is one of the UK’s largest providers of high quality housing and integrated housing, health and social care.
Founded in the North East by an Act of Parliament in the 1930s, our mission is:
- We house over 120,000 people a year, managing 55,000 properties
- Each year this includes working with almost 30,000 vulnerable people through 500+ supported housing, justice and health services.
- We are the UK’s largest provider of care and support services with 40 years’ experience.
- We have a turnover of £350 million.
- 93% of our customers and 95% of our clients are satisfied with our services.
- We were awarded “Landlord of the Year” (Registered Social) in Property Week’s 2016 RESI Awards