Housing with Care sets out the next stages on Home’s journey to furthering our mission ensuring that we “help our customers and clients to open doors to new opportunities and healthy lives.”
Together we will work as one Home Group to deliver Housing with Care. We will know we have succeeded when:
- Customers and clients tell us what matters most to them and trust us to deliver our promises
- We are commercially aware and building a financially stronger Home
- Our colleagues work together to fulfil our mission and deliver Housing with Care
“CUSTOMERS AND CLIENTS TELL US WHAT MATTERS MOST TO THEM AND TRUST US TO DELIVER OUR PROMISES”
Home’s Housing Strategy: for customers
- We will improve housing by providing reliable and fit for purpose houses and housing services – a home which meets your needs.
- We will understand what is most important to our customers by involving you.
- We will deliver our customer promise.
- We will not invest in activities that are outside of our customer promise unless we make a conscious decision as an organisation to do so.
Building and maintaining more and better homes
- The most important part of this promise is a home which meets your needs. We’re working with our customers to define what a ‘Home Standard’ house may look like.
- We will build new homes to improve customers’ access to affordable housing, and we will provide homes that best meet customer needs in areas which fit with our housing management footprint.